Tuesday, May 6, 2008

!@#$%&THRILL&%$#@!

CrEatIvE wRiTiNg 4 EnGlIsH
The thrill of riding a BMX bike is great. Especially doing jumps off ramps. From the second you start to get speed till the second you hit the ground.
I have many things going through my mind as I prepare myself for the jump. I have to find the right speed and the right angle to successfully land the jump. My hands sweat from the tight grip I have on the handle bars of my bike. I push my left leg down slowly hard then my right then my left again, and slowly I start to gain my speed. Faster, Faster, Faster! The ramp is suddenly right in front of my bike. The speed I am going pushes me to the top of the ramp. I fly off the ramp getting higher and higher; the wind is blowing against my face and making my clothes stick to my skin. It feels as though you’re floating upon nothing.
But then of course gravity sets in. my bike slowly lands accurately on the ground with a heavy thump. As soon as I hit the ground I’m ready to do it again. Maybe this time I’ll add in something new.

No comments: