Friday, August 29, 2008

Switzerland 1

After 20 hours of flying and seven hours of sitting in Airports I finally arrived in Switzerland....... 3 days ago. I can now offisually say i dont like but i dont hate airoplane food. Its not very nice to eat but you get so bored that eatting gives you something different to do.
I didnt want to sleep in the daz in switzerland, so I hadn`t slept for over 50 HOURSSSS!!!! and my dad woke me up at 8:30 the next morning.

GGRRR Typing this is anoying the crap out of me because the Y and Z have swapped places on this keyboard.

Im staying at my Uncles house in a beautiful village in the Italian part of Switzerland. All the houses in it are BEAUTIFUL Italian Villas. When you turn in a 360 degree all you see is mountian after mountian.
Yesterday we went to Lugano, which is a VERY wealthy City. It is full of Italian Arcatecture and sits right on the edge of a lake. Its the most amazing place I think i`ve ever been to.
YUM on the lake there is gelatto (however you spell it) a stand
OH My GOODNESS ice cream is no where near as nice as it.
TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IT WAS 31 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM.......................... Coming from New Zealand where its been like 15 degrees. IM GETTING A TAN COURTNEY!!!!! Shame you pastez white people in NZ in the freezing cold.............SUCKERS!!!!! The people here are SOOO FREAKING TANNED!!!
Today we went up a mountian (which I cant remember the name of) on a cable car and then chair lifts. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Then we went to Ascona which is a Town (quite large) and walked along the lake. Tomorrow we're going back there to go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! YAY!!

I CANT BELEIVE MY DAD MOVED TO NZ!!!!

I met my other Uncle on wednesday for the first time. On Sunday ill met my other family, (Dads 2 other brothers and his sister)

AHHHHH im getting obese.....aaaaagggain, watch out guys. You might need to extend the doors just a tad :S mwahahahaa!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pancho Ramirez said...

Cuando la conjunción de calores hormonales hacen de tu cuerpo una pasión de deseo y tu mirada se pierde en el firmamento estrellado buscando ansiosa el planeta Plutón, ese es el momento adecuado para tener un encuentro carnal, tierno y frenético a la vez, con el Genio imperturbable, con el Viril entre viriles, con el más grande ser que el Universo parió desde el Big Bang, osease modestamente, YO el Gran Monotributo, el padre del Blog, el creador de Internet, el motivador de tu punto G, el creador de la melancolía de las tardes de otoño, el Supremo Hacedor del Océano Atlántico, el numen inspirador del orgasmo múltiple femenino...YO tu amo y señor, YO el generador de tus sueños mas lascivos...No desesperes mimosona, estás dentro de las privilegiadas que han de copular con el Dios (YO), esperame guapaaaa... seré tu Fidel si lo quieres cubana mía, o seré tu gusano si eres de los masitas de Miami

NaTaShA said...

HEY EMELIA DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ?! PLEASE REPLY IF YOU DID. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM WRITING IN CAPS. LOL.

What the heck does that mean(Pointing upwards... or downwards.. where ever this comment saves) =)