Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HOLIDAYZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am so happy. It is finally the holidays. I have been waiting for the holidayz since last holidayz which was 10 weeks ago. The whole learningl hasnt been that tuff but it feels like my brain is about to explode.
I think it's because our blocks are 1 hour and 15 minutes long! The last half our of the block goes soooooooooooooooo slow it's unbearable.
It's the worst in Maths. Firstly, because I'm always seated next to people that are set out to annoy me. & Secondly, why the heck do I need to know the area of a cylinder, it's not like when Im older my profession will be to measure spagetti cans.
In Drama this term I have written more than I have in all my other subjects (literally...........maybe not german)! IT'S CRAZY STUFF!

But anyway Im so happy cause tomorrow is my last day. Tonight I have felt the most relaxed I felt in ages. I dont have any annoying homework (except my blog but that isnt counted), and I dont have any test to study for. It's great!
On friday I'm going to stay at my sister's for just ova a week. It'll be awesome, catching up with some friends that i havn't seen for ages. AND SPENDING TIME WITHOUT MY PARENTS.

No comments: