Thursday, April 3, 2008

sNoW bOaRdInG!!!!!!!!


Last year around July I started SnowBoarding. I started when my sister who had been Boarding for that last two years, took me to Planet. It was alot of fun but of course i spent most of the time on my Butt. When the couple of hours was over I walked out of the slope soaked and with ice ball everywhere,..... in my pockets, in my gloves and attached to my jacket.
But i never gave up on SnowBoarding, so a little over two months later I bought a Board and started regularly going for boards. My board is awesome, it's Green, Blue and White, with all these cool designs on it like a seahorse, a peace sign, a weird lady and heaps of "BURTON" labels on it, etc! I'm not that very good at SnowBoarding cause I only go for a board ever second week, which is really anoying. But oh well i still love it.
When I first started learning, my friends Crystal and Trent started learning, which was pretty cool cause we were at the came level. But there real good now. Crystal has "Freestyle" lessons and trent is a guy so he has no fear. So now there waaaaayyyy better than me now. Which is okay cause they can just teach me stuff. (haha suckers)

Last night I went for the first time in 2 months. It was on a wednesday night so it was awesome. The reason for this was because, on Wednesday nights all the pro go. The majority of people there at this time are between the ages of 17- 24ish. This I great because there are no anoying learner people blocking you way.
And it's awesome to watch. All you hear on the slope are SnowBoards scrapping along the snow, the smack of the Boards hitting the the snow after they've been in the air, and the boards scrapping along rails.
It's even better to watch. Hot guys in their different Snow Gear, doing mean as tricks on the jumps and rails, like Flips off the kicker, 360's off the flate down, c- rail (etc) and jumps, etc!

Last night I did the car, it's a car in the slope with a plastic top over it. When Crystal was trying to get me to do it I was really nerves, but when I did do it, it was GREAT!!!! (though the first time i landed in my butt when I landed.) It was really really really really easy. Afterwards it felt so great knowing that there is something new I could do. Cause I was getting kinda bored of what I'd been doing.

I LOVE SNOWBOARDING!!!

No comments: