Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MY LOVE FOR MUSIC

I cant go a more than a few hours without listening to music. I know I dont play an instrument or do music at school, but that doesn't mean I dont love music as much as those that do. When I was year seven I wanted to play the drums (I ended up playing the saxophone, I had a stupid teacher so I gave up on that.) Then in year eight I wanted to play to guitar, (I ended up playing the flute, that was gae.) YeAh I dont know how that worked.?!?!?!?!

But anyway I cant explain my love for music.
Itz confussing. Well not really.
My favourite style of music is Rock but I also like hiphop. But not as much as Rock but I still LOVE hiphop.

I listen to heaps of types of Rock. You could find me listening to Jimi Hendrix or Audioslave, then five minutes later I'll be listening to the GooGoo dolls (which are three totally differnt styles of Rock.)

I started loving 70's Rock this time last year. It was when my sister THRASHHHHHHHHH her 70's Rock CD. I LoVe Jimi Hendrix. (fave Jimi Hendrix songz are "Vodo Child" and "All along the Watchtower"
I GOT A JIMI HENDRIX T- SHIRT! ITZ SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!

As I said I also love Hiphop/ rap. But it's a certian type of Hiphop/ rap, I honestly cant explain what I like and dont like about hiphop. All I know is I Hate HARDCORE GANGSTA.
Sorry to all those that do, but honestly it's soooooo uncreative, and their not that talented.
There's a spesific sound I like when listening to Hiphop/ rap. It has to have a really cool and crazy rythm or beat (what ever you call it). I CANT EXPLAIN IT AND ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!
I LOVE LUPE FIASCO and KANYE WEST and loads more.

Music gives me this weird thrill
I'M CRRAAAaAAAZzZzZAaaAAYy!

No comments: