Wednesday, June 11, 2008

People slipping over is so funny

I've alwayz thought that it was weird that when people find things funny they make a noise out of their mouth. Why not out your ears, or noise or...........................!

I love laughing itz the best thing to do. If Igo a day without having a good laughing fit, I feel like crap and I'm like WOW thats weird.
Many things make me laugh.
BUT WATCHING PEOPLE SLIP OR TRIP OVER LEAVES MY IN HUSTEEERICS

I think one of the most funniest things i've ever seen was when I watched my Mum trip over. I laughed from the moment I watched her belly flop onto the ground until we got home, (which was about 15 minutes later.) People always say I'm mean for laughing at her, but I couldn't help myself. It's been over two years since this happened, and i'm still laughing while I right this. (I still dont feel mean!)
PICTURING MY MUM FALL FLATE ON HER FACE, CRACKZ ME UP!
SORRY MUM!

Last year my friend slipped over and hurt herself, she started crying while I stode their trying to contain my laughter. SORRY _ _ _ _ _!

Me and Courtney made Vinay slip over. That was funny!

In year 8 I tripped over three times in one day.
Firstly I vagly remember tripping outside my class. Then about an hour later I tripped in a pot hole, which made me land on my face. Then after school I was walking home from the bus stop and I skidded in some stones.
LMAO
Very Funny.......... I dont know why I'm righting this.

Last year my friend slipped in some sewage water at the beach.

No comments: