Monday, June 2, 2008

RELIEVER? RELEIVER? RELEVER?

As I approach maths I remember something that will make or kill the rest of my day. A Releiver! Releivers can be either good or bad, they are so unpredicatable. Will it be angus, happy, annoying, fun, or boring. Today though as I apporach my class I knew straight away what type of teacher she'd be. It's one of those releivers that let you walk all over them. It's as though they have a sign on their forehead that says "RESPECT IS NOT OKAY, DISRESPECT IS!" I dont understand these Releivers. If you cant control us dont teach! If our other teachers can control us you should be able too too.

As I walk into the class a stubby middle aged woman stode at the front of the class room with a stressed look on her face. I couldn't help but feel pitty for the lady. This was going to be a tough hour. From the corner of my eye I could see one of my friend grabbing a straw as he chewed a small piece of paper. I couldn't watch. I could predict exactly what was about to happen. He placed the plastic straw onto his lips and blew. Out shot a wet soggy piece of paper. It seemed to go in slow motion, flying accross the room. As this was happening the Releiver turned around at the perfect time. The soggy piece of paper landed right between her eyes.

!!!!NOT FINISHED!!!!

No comments: