Wednesday, March 5, 2008

XOXEMELIAXOX

HeLLoOooOo...

Today is the first day i am writing in my blog and i have absolutely no idea what to write.
I think Im suppose to write about my day and stuff. Ms Wilson said not to be boring though. But today was pretty boring. It was just an ordinary day. Drama, German, English and Science.
I had a German test......... it was sooooo hard. There were words i didn't even know the meaning of and i had to answer questions where i had to use these words. It was random.
When i got home today these men were on my drive way with all this weird equipment. I was like ohhhhhh my goodness whats going on. Then mum got home....... and it turns out they were measuring or section, because we're building a garage. (Mum could have warned me dont yah think.)



















































No comments: